Updated 21st January 2022.
Permits for Season 2022 are now available.
- The first Committee meeting of 2022 will take place on 3rd February to discuss the Opening of the River. The committee minutes for this well be available on the website.
AGM at the Lovat Arms in Beauly
- on the 3rd December 2021.
A big thank you was given to the outgoing Chair, Wendy Harpe, and a new chair, Iain Morrison, was voted in alongside a coupe of new committee members.
- There is a new bench on Beat 3 thanks to Charlie and Iain. The old one has been relocated to the BAC car park. Pictures in the Gallery pages.
- Tide Times for the week at Inverness: will appear at the start of our season.
- Find us on Facebook (Meta)
The Beauly Angling Club provides members with affordable access to river and firth for Salmon and Sea Trout.
The club was founded during the Second World War by the late Simon Fraser, Lord Lovat, and became known as the Beauly Angling Club in the mid 1980s.
Our fishing on the River Beauly extends downstream from Lovat Bridge to Wester Lovat; this equates to around 7 miles of bank fishing with ten named pools.
The fishing on the inner half of the Beauly Firth is also included in club membership offering saltwater fly fishing, spinning and bait fishing predominately for Sea Trout. We have a number of exchange tickets set up with other Angling Clubs across Scotland.
We will have exchange tickets and also offer concessionary waters – please see the menu from the Members & Club Information pages after the Season begins
The club holds a number of friendly competitions for members held on different waters and regularly fields teams in inter-club competitions during the season, please see the Competitions page.
- In 2014 we launched a junior member development programme aimed at bringing the next generation of anglers into the sport. After the success of Junior Fishing Days in 2021, the Club plan to hold more days in 2022 – check the website and Facebook for details and Yorky or Karl should be getting in contact as well.
Who can join? The club is open to potential members from all over the Highlands & Islands. We would particularly welcome applications from potential junior members.