Updated October 2019.
- As the season draws to a close, please check your in-boxes for the latest October Newsletter which has a reminder for the important dates below.
As the season comes to a close on the 15th October, don’t forget your returns – in the box at 18, Croyard Drive or pass it to a committee member. BAC Returns 2019.
A.G.M will be on the 29th November at the Lovat Hotel – 7:30pm start.
Junior Fishing Day 29th September, photographs including some from Ian McHardy, in the Gallery 2019.
- An unfortunate appearance on the bank near the Mealloch.
- New access opposite the BAC car park on the Lovat Bridge – see the photos
- The latest Committee Meeting Minutes are available – BAC Minutes. October minutes now available.
- Day tickets for the 2019 season will be available via FishPal or by phone/ in-person from Mr Ian McHardy, Riverview House, Viewfield Avenue, Beauly. IV4 7BF (07778479247).
- Tide Times for the week ahead:
High M Low M High M Low M Monday 14 October 2019 01:10 4.5 07:22 0.71 13:36 4.41 19:28 1.04 Tuesday 15 October 2019 01:42 4.61 07:46 0.71 14:06 4.4 19:48 0.97 Wednesday 16 October 2019 02:14 4.65 08:09 0.73 14:36 4.34 20:11 0.93
Beauly Angling Club provides members with affordable access to river and firth for Salmon and Sea Trout.
The club was founded during the Second World War by the late Simon Fraser, Lord Lovat, and became known as the Beauly Angling Club in the mid 1980s.
Our fishing on the River Beauly extends downstream from Lovat Bridge to Wester Lovat; this equates to around 7 miles of bank fishing with ten named pools.
The fishing on the inner half of the Beauly Firth is also included in club membership offering saltwater fly fishing, spinning and bait fishing predominately for Sea Trout. We have a number of exchange tickets set up with other Angling Clubs across Scotland.
We will have exchange tickets and also offer concessionary waters – please see the menu from the Members & Club Information pages after the Season begins
The club holds a number of friendly competitions for members held on different waters and regularly fields teams in inter-club competitions during the season, please see the Competitions page.
In 2014 we launched a junior member development programme aimed at bringing the next generation of anglers into the sport. We plan to have more Junior Fishing Days in 2019
Who can join?
The club is open to potential members from all over the Highlands & Islands. We would particularly welcome applications from potential junior members. Associate membership is available for other UK residents, and permits are available for visitors to our waters