- Ali Skinner is planning at bird count on the river Beauly, on Sunday the 25th April and is looking for volunteers to help with the bird count. Please liaise with Dave Sellers if you are able to count on the Sunday. He will let us know more details, times, places etc. once he knows how many can attend.
- Rods for Day/Season tickets for visiting anglers from Scotland can be bought from Ian McHardy in Beauly 07778 479247. For availability and costs, please check with Ian and the Visitor Information page
- As restrictions ease, please continue to be aware of the social contact distances to avoid the spread of the disease..
- We have a new Fisheries Officer in Ali Skinner. His update is available as a .pdf on the Information Pages. His contact details are Email: email@example.com Tel: 07786741482 . Beauly Fishery Officer Update 2021. He will be working from Corffe Buildings, which will also be the base for the new biologist.
- Renewal forms: Go to following links for Junior Renewal and for Seniors.
- The AGM will be held in 2021 when restrictions allow. No changes will be made to the membership, rules, costs etc. until after the AGM. Member Permits are available.
- Tide Times for the week at Inverness:
Monday 19 April 2021 05:14 3.53 M HW 10:25 1.52 M LW 17:55 3.65 M HW 22:51 2.01 M LW Tuesday 20 April 2021 06:05 3.36 M HW 11:13 1.72 M LW 18:58 3.48 M HW 23:48 2.27 M LW Wednesday 21 April 2021 07:12 3.29 M HW 12:36 1.91 M LW 20:12 3.46 M HW Thursday 22 April 2021 03:19 2.30 M LW 08:26 3.37 M HW 15:33 1.76 M LW 21:26 3.60 M HW Friday 23 April 2021 04:20 2.00 M LW 09:38 3.63 M HW 16:33 1.39 M LW 22:30 3.88 M HW Saturday 24 April 2021 05:01 1.63 M LW 10:40 4.01 M HW 17:18 1.00 M LW 23:22 4.20 M HW Sunday 25 April 2021 05:38 1.24 M LW 11:33 4.42 M HW 17:58 0.63 M LW
The Beauly Angling Club provides members with affordable access to river and firth for Salmon and Sea Trout.
The club was founded during the Second World War by the late Simon Fraser, Lord Lovat, and became known as the Beauly Angling Club in the mid 1980s.
Our fishing on the River Beauly extends downstream from Lovat Bridge to Wester Lovat; this equates to around 7 miles of bank fishing with ten named pools.
The fishing on the inner half of the Beauly Firth is also included in club membership offering saltwater fly fishing, spinning and bait fishing predominately for Sea Trout. We have a number of exchange tickets set up with other Angling Clubs across Scotland.
We will have exchange tickets and also offer concessionary waters – please see the menu from the Members & Club Information pages after the Season begins
The club holds a number of friendly competitions for members held on different waters and regularly fields teams in inter-club competitions during the season, please see the Competitions page.
- In 2014 we launched a junior member development programme aimed at bringing the next generation of anglers into the sport. We plan to have more Junior Fishing Days in 2021 after the nation’s health becomes more stable. Who can join? The club is open to potential members from all over the Highlands & Islands. We would particularly welcome applications from potential junior members