- We have a new Fisheries Officer in Ali Skinner. His update is available as a .pdf on the Information Pages. His contact details are Email: email@example.com Tel: 07786741482 . Beauly Fishery Officer Update 2021. He will be working from Corffe Buildings, which will be the base for the new biologist.
- Opening Day went ahead on Thursday 11th with a toast to the River. More pictures on the Gallery 2021 page with some pictures of rare ice pancakes forming at the banks above the bridge.
- Firth and River tickets are available for local non-members at the start of the season. Restrictions allow for local fishers from the Highland Local Authority area to fish the River Beats and Firth, always being mindful to maintain social distances. To book rods or Day/Season tickets please check the Visitor Information page
- Junior Membership forms for 2021 can be downloaded as a .pdf. Also available are the Senior renewal forms. Go to the bottom of this page for Junior Renewal and the top for Seniors.
- The latest update letter for December 2020 is on the Committee Minute pages for 2020.
- The AGM will be held in 2021 when restrictions allow. No changes will be made to the membership, rules, costs etc. until after the AGM. Member Permits are available.
- The Club have a few prints available of Nigel Houlsdworth’s Map of the River Beauly. See the For Sale pages for details.
- Find us on Facebook
- Tide Times for the week at Inverness:
Monday 1 March 2021 01:28 4.81 M HW 07:14 0.7 M LW 13:37 5.01 M HW 19:37 0.24 M LW Tuesday 2 March 2021 02:07 4.84 M HW 07:48 0.64 M LW 14:17 5.07 M HW 20:14 0.28 M LW Wednesday 3 March 2021 02:47 4.76 M HW 08:24 0.7 M LW 14:59 4.99 M HW 20:53 0.46 M LW Thursday 4 March 2021 03:30 4.59 M HW 09:02 0.88 M LW 15:44 4.77 M HW 21:35 0.77 M LW Friday 5 March 2021 04:16 4.33 M HW 09:45 1.15 M LW 16:35 4.46 M HW 22:24 1.17 M LW Saturday 6 March 2021 05:08 4.03 M HW 10:39 1.48 M LW 17:33 4.11 M HW 23:36 1.6 M LW Sunday 7 March 2021 06:09 3.74 M HW 12:17 1.78 M LW 18:45 3.81 M HW
The Beauly Angling Club provides members with affordable access to river and firth for Salmon and Sea Trout.
The club was founded during the Second World War by the late Simon Fraser, Lord Lovat, and became known as the Beauly Angling Club in the mid 1980s.
Our fishing on the River Beauly extends downstream from Lovat Bridge to Wester Lovat; this equates to around 7 miles of bank fishing with ten named pools.
The fishing on the inner half of the Beauly Firth is also included in club membership offering saltwater fly fishing, spinning and bait fishing predominately for Sea Trout. We have a number of exchange tickets set up with other Angling Clubs across Scotland.
We will have exchange tickets and also offer concessionary waters – please see the menu from the Members & Club Information pages after the Season begins
The club holds a number of friendly competitions for members held on different waters and regularly fields teams in inter-club competitions during the season, please see the Competitions page.
In 2014 we launched a junior member development programme aimed at bringing the next generation of anglers into the sport. We plan to have more Junior Fishing Days in 2021 after the nation’s health becomes more stable.
Who can join?
The club is open to potential members from all over the Highlands & Islands. We would particularly welcome applications from potential junior members.