- The first Junior Fishing Day was held on Sunday 13th. Yorkie has organised another at Orrin for next weekend as there was such good attendance at Sunday’s meeting.
- We have a new Trophy for the Annual Competition sourced by John Szarkewicz. Who will win it this year? Check it out on the Competition page.
- There is a new bench on Beat 3 thanks to Charlie and Iain. Plans are for the old one to relocate to the BAC car park to aid boots and waders removal. For parking, please remember there is only Blue Badge parking in the BHP. Pictures in the Gallery pages.
- Rods for Day/Season tickets for visiting anglers from Scotland can be bought from Ian McHardy in Beauly 07778 479247. For availability and costs, please check with Ian and the Visitor Information page
- As restrictions continue to ease, please be aware of the social contact distances to avoid the spread of the disease..
- We have a new Fisheries Officer in Ali Skinner. His update is available as a .pdf on the Information Pages. His contact details are Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07786741482 . Beauly Fishery Officer Update 2021. He will be working from Corffe Buildings, which will also be the base for the new biologist.
- Latest Committee Meeting minutes are available from our May 10th meeting. The AGM will be held later in 2021. No changes will be made to the membership, rules, costs etc. until after the AGM.
- Tide Times for the week at Inverness:
Monday 14 June 2021 03:17 4.04 M HW 08:55 1.05 M LW 15:51 4.13 M HW 21:13 1.53 M LW Tuesday 15 June 2021 03:56 4.00 M HW 09:31 1.10 M LW 16:34 4.01 M LW 21:47 1.63 M HW Wednesday 16 June 2021 04:38 3.95 M LW 10:12 1.19 M HW 17:20 3.90 M LW 22:28 1.72 M HW Thursday 17 June 2021 05:26 3.92 M LW 11:01 1.31 M HW 18:10 3.81 M LW 23:19 1.82 M HW Friday 18 June 2021 06:20 3.91 M LW 12:06 1.42 M HW 19:05 3.77 M LW Saturday 19 June 2021 00:29 1.88 M HW 07:18 3.94 M LW 13:35 1.44 M HW 20:04 3.80 M LW Sunday 20 June 2021 02:05 1.82 M LW 08:20 4.03 M HW 15:02 1.32 M LW 21:06 3.90 M HW
The Beauly Angling Club provides members with affordable access to river and firth for Salmon and Sea Trout.
The club was founded during the Second World War by the late Simon Fraser, Lord Lovat, and became known as the Beauly Angling Club in the mid 1980s.
Our fishing on the River Beauly extends downstream from Lovat Bridge to Wester Lovat; this equates to around 7 miles of bank fishing with ten named pools.
The fishing on the inner half of the Beauly Firth is also included in club membership offering saltwater fly fishing, spinning and bait fishing predominately for Sea Trout. We have a number of exchange tickets set up with other Angling Clubs across Scotland.
We will have exchange tickets and also offer concessionary waters – please see the menu from the Members & Club Information pages after the Season begins
The club holds a number of friendly competitions for members held on different waters and regularly fields teams in inter-club competitions during the season, please see the Competitions page.
- In 2014 we launched a junior member development programme aimed at bringing the next generation of anglers into the sport. We plan to have more Junior Fishing Days in 2021 after the nation’s health becomes more stable. Who can join? The club is open to potential members from all over the Highlands & Islands. We would particularly welcome applications from potential junior members.