- The latest update letter for December 2020 is on the Committee Minute pages for 2020.
- Junior Membership forms for 2021 can be downloaded as a .pdf. Also available are the Senior renewal forms. Go to the bottom of this page for Junior Renewal and the top for Seniors.
- The AGM will be held in 2021 due to the new Covid 19 restrictions and concerns. No changes will be made to the membership, rules etc. until after the AGM. Member Permits are available but we are unsure what the restrictions will be when the River opens.
- The Club have a few prints available of Nigel Houlsdworth’s Map of the River Beauly. See the For Sale pages for details.
- Find us on Facebook
- We will not resume selling Firth and River tickets for non-members until at least the start of the season and availability will depend on the restrictions in place at that time. Please check the Visitor Information page
- Tide Times will resume for the 2021 season in February:
The Beauly Angling Club provides members with affordable access to river and firth for Salmon and Sea Trout.
The club was founded during the Second World War by the late Simon Fraser, Lord Lovat, and became known as the Beauly Angling Club in the mid 1980s.
Our fishing on the River Beauly extends downstream from Lovat Bridge to Wester Lovat; this equates to around 7 miles of bank fishing with ten named pools.
The fishing on the inner half of the Beauly Firth is also included in club membership offering saltwater fly fishing, spinning and bait fishing predominately for Sea Trout. We have a number of exchange tickets set up with other Angling Clubs across Scotland.
We will have exchange tickets and also offer concessionary waters – please see the menu from the Members & Club Information pages after the Season begins
The club holds a number of friendly competitions for members held on different waters and regularly fields teams in inter-club competitions during the season, please see the Competitions page.
In 2014 we launched a junior member development programme aimed at bringing the next generation of anglers into the sport. We plan to have more Junior Fishing Days in 2021 after the nation’s health becomes more stable.
Who can join?
The club is open to potential members from all over the Highlands & Islands. We would particularly welcome applications from potential junior members.